What are the forwarding costs and delivery time?
Despatch orders are handled from Monday to Friday, except for holidays, within 24-48 hours after the purchase order is confirmed.
Average delivery times:
- For delivery in Italy on average 24-48 hours, 3-5 days for the Italian islands.
- Within the EU deliveries require from 1 to 3 days.
- For delivery in Japan deliveries require 5 days.
The delivery times shown above are purely indicative and any delay thereof does not legitimize the customer to refuse delivery of the goods or claim refunds or damages.
Orders and deliveries may be delayed during national holidays: 1 January, 6 January, Easter, 25 April, 1 May, 2 June, 15 August, 1 November, 8 December, 25 December, 26 December.
Deliveries are made during office hours from Monday to Friday, except for holidays.
Forwarding costs may vary according to the country. Orders are processed automatically and we cannot modify forwarding and delivery times.
Forwarding costs are free for purchases exceeding Euro 150.00, except for Japan.
We do not despatch to Post Office Boxes.
On delivery, the customer is obliged to check the goods to ensure that:
- The number of packages being delivered is the same as indicated on the transportation documents.
- The packing is intact, not damaged or wet or otherwise altered including the seals (packing tape or metal clips).
Any eventual damage to the packing and/or the contents or discrepancy in the number of boxes or other indications, should be immediately noted and specifically reported on the delivery documents to be returned to the courier.
The prices indicated on our web site are inclusive of tax and IVA (VAT). Any eventual forwarding or payment costs are always advised beforehand to the customer via our web site.
Which payment methods do you accept?
Following are the accepted payment methods:
- Credit Card - To guarantee and safeguard privacy, no information or data connected with the Credit Card utilized by the customer will be retained in our electronic archives. The payment will be processed by secure connection directly with the financial institution which manages the transaction, relieving us of any responsibility for eventual fraudulent or undue action by third parties.