- Safe little zippered pocket
- Slip pocket
- Detachable and adjustable leather strap
100% vegetable tanned Italian calf leather.
Vegetable tanning is the most traditional and ancient technique of working the leather. This type of processing involves the use of materials present in nature such as tannins which are extracted from numerous trees and plants and give each piece of leather a unique and inimitable appearance. Each bag does not remain unchanged over time, but changes continuously, absorbing the traces of our experience.
- Strap lenght
Colour variations, small marks or veins are natural effects and should not be mistaken for imperfections. In order to conserve and maintain the natural features of the leather over time, we recommend the following:
- Avoid long exposure to water, sunlight, oily substances, perfumes or cosmetics, which could cause permanent damage. If the bag gets wet, dab the affected area with a dry soft cloth and leave to dry naturally in a well-aired environment. Do not dry by direct exposure to heat.
- Avoid long exposure to sources of heat or strong light.
- Be careful that the leather does not come into contact with abrasive materials to avoid scratching. Light scratches can be removed by gently massaging with a soft neutral cream.
- When not in use the bag may be kept in its dust bag and stored in a dry and well ventilated place. Never store it in a plastic bag.
The following payment methods are available:
- Credit card.
Shipping in Italy: FREE
Shipping in Europe: FREE for orders above €150,00
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you have 14 days from the date of receipt of your order to return it.
free for orders above €150
within 14 days from delivery
with PayPal and Credit Card